What area’s threads are addressing in the aesthetic treatment.
• Face Contouring (cheek enhancement, jawline lift, brow lift, lip lift)
• Skin Rejuvenation ( the reduction or elimination of general and atrophic scars)
• Wrinkle Attenuation (crow’s feet and peri-orbital area, forehead, cheeks upper lip)
• Skin Tightening ( creates tissue framework giving volume back to the skin)
• Pore reduction (stimulates action of fibroblast &collagen reductions )
• Neck Lifting (double chin reduction, platysma relaxation)
• Hair rejuvenation ( promotes increased blood supply to treat area, promotes growth )
• Body Contouring (abdominal tightening, upper arms, and chest)
• Eyelid Contouring (placement of fine thread allows shaping of the eyelid)
• Tackling Sagging and folded skin
A few Contraindications
• Auto-Immune Disorder
• Keloid Predisposition
• Clotting Disorder
• Blood Diseases
• Medications Anti-coagulates, Heparin
Thread Lifting may be conseted alight treatment, compared to a full-face lift however it should not be taken lightly. May have some slight bruising or swelling.
Most clients are good candidates for messing just under the skin. Some clients require some of the more enhanced threads for lifting.
Do you want skin rejuvenation to look fresher of skin lifting to remove noticeable lines and fold? Who would say no to that?
While treatments are used mainly for the face and neck, they can sometimes be applied in the cleavage, body areas like the stomach.
All types of threads will tighten the surrounding tissues and increase blood supply which in turn can lead to healthier and firmer skin.
Non-surgical threads are the middle way. The discreet and subtle option best suited for 30to 60-year-old, they rev up collagen production, are less radical that the surgical option, but do have lifting benefits significant enough to make a noticeable difference
The results last from 12 to 18 months, however, the collagen boost goes on for longer than the thread last in the skin, a few follow-up touch ups can create longer results. This beauty treatment of thread/suture has a profound effect on the dermis that improves skin quality.
POST CARE SHEET AFTER PDO PROCEDURE
PDO threads are absorbable synthetic polymer that is highly versatile. The PDO thread will biodegrade over a period of 4 to 6 months. The PDO thread will create micro injures to the skin causing it to have a positive result on the dermal layers, for example, increase blood flow. Results from this treatment may take up to 3 weeks or longer for the treatment effect to be noticeable.
After Your PDO Thread Placement:
To achieve the best possible result from your treatment, follow these instructions carefully.
What You Need To Avoid
© 2015 everything esthetic All Rights Reserved
Powered by Sidekick